*This is Neha from Apetan consulting,*
*Please find the below job description and send me your update resume
matching to it along with Contact details, Current location, Visa and
*POSITION: Salesforce Developer*
* INTERVIEW: Phone than Skype Interview*
*LOCATION: Woodlawn, MD*
Salesforce Developer, Woodlawn, MD (They need someone with active 401 dev
USC or GC only!
Seeking Salesforce.com Developer with a strong background in Salesforce.com
and Force.com (custom) solutions design to join our dynamic Health Services
team in Baltimore. The Salesforce.com Developer and Senior Developer
positions will assist with the architectural design, development,
customization, and integration efforts of Salesforce.com implementations
for our federal customer. These solutions are comprised of leading edge
cloud-based platforms and tools including Salesforce.com, Force.com,
Apex/Visual force, and other related technologies. The Salesforce.com Sr.
Developer will also contribute subject matter expertise and provide
mentorship and training to clients and junior professionals.
· Perform business process analysis, document process flow using
tools such as Visio, and work with the client to optimize the process from
a procedural and technology standpoint. Iterate through the process with
the client to review/refine and seek sign off.
· Work closely with Project Managers, Business Analysts and
directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client
· Perform Salesforce.com configuration and Force.com custom
development using Salesforce objects and entities like Page Layouts,
Standard and Custom Objects, Approval Processes/Workflows, Apex and Visual
Force code, etc.
· Drive development and own the solution from end-to-end and be
responsible for documenting technical solutions based on project
requirements and industry best practices.
· Inspect application to ensure it meets the technical specification
· Strong knowledge of the architecture and working principles of
all of the above are required.
· Prepare system design documents in alignment with Enterprise
Architecture and 90-100% complete Business Requirements
· B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
Management Information Systems (MIS) or related field.
· 5+ years’ experience in developing technology solutions in .Net
· 3+ years’ experience with Salesforce.com, Force.com,
Apex/Visualforce and/or other related technologies.
· Experience performing day-to-day operational support functions
· Hands on experience with Salesforce Metadata, real time/batch
integration, web services, Bulk, SOAP/REST API, XML/WSDL, middleware.
· Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes
· Ability to design, code, test, debug, document and maintain
*Neha Kumari |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*
Tel:201-620-9700* 106 | Fax: 201-526-6869 |
*Mail *: 72 van reipen ave pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306 |
*Corp. Office:* 15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.