*Title: Program Manager*
*Location: LOUISVILLE, KY*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Exp. Range: 8.0 to 15.0 *
- To ensure successful initiation, planning, execution, control and
completion of a small or a less complex project through monitoring,
tracking and analyzing project control metrics. Lead project development,
production support and maintenance activities. Ensure timesheets and
invoicing processes are completed on or before the deadline.
- Lead the customer interface for the project on an everyday basis,
proactively addressing any issues before they are escalated.
- Create functional and technical specification documents. Track open
tickets/ incidents in queue and allocate tickets to resources and ensure
that the tickets are closed within the deadlines. Ensure analysts adhere to
- Ensure that all in the delivery team, including self, are constantly
thinking of ways to do things faster, better or in an economic manner.
- Assist Project Manager in Risk Management and participate in quality
reviews and implement quality norms. Lead and ensure project complies with
Software Quality Processes and is adhering to the defined timelines.
- Draft initial charter and project plan, create and review functional
and technical specification documents. Monitor, track and analyse project
- Review and consolidate project (over all the modules) status reports
and lead and perform all activities related to maintaining successful
knowledge management including re usage, accuracy and efficiency.
- Serve as the single point of contact for the team to the project
stakeholders. Promote team work, motivate, mentor and develop subordinates.
- Provide application production support as per process/RACI
(Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed) Matrix.
*Thanks & Regards*
(*A* *L7 Group Company)*
*Email: vik...@l7resources.com <vik...@l7resources.com>*
*URL: **www.l7reso*urces.com <http://www.l7resources.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.