Title: SYNON & RPG Developer
Location: Wausau Area, Wisconsin
Duration: 6 Months
Exp. Range: 7.0 to 10.0
- 7 + years as a Legacy Application Developer
- Strong RPG skills, Strong Synon skills
- Related insurance industry experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in related field (e.g., business, finance, or
technical) or equivalent experience required
- Knowledge of MS Office tools
- Knowledge of insurance IT systems
- Knowledge of architecture methods (i.e., IAA, SOA) and solution
- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies
- Knowledge of or ability to learn Agile methodologies
- Collaboration and partnering skills
- Communication skills, Problem solving skills, Solution development
- User centered design skills, Systemic thinking skills, Application
- Strong application coding skills, Strong application workflow skills
- Strong component assembly skills
- Ability to learn Client IT systems, methodologies and processes, and
policies, products, etc., associated with the business
*Thanks & Regards*
(*A* *L7 Group Company)*
*Email: vik...@l7resources.com <vik...@l7resources.com>*
*URL: **www.l7reso*urces.com <http://www.l7resources.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.