Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the below JD. If you have suitable candidate for the below
position kindly share me the resume ASAP, thanks.

Share profiles with

NEED: SOA Integration Developer, Location: Columbus, Ohio

Duration: Long Term

Rate: DOE

*Preferred W2. *

Need a consultant with 5- 10 years of  IT experience in the following area

·  Message Broker

·  ESQL, Java, XML (one or more of these)

·  Data power

·  WebSphere MQ Services

·  Strong Software Development Life-Cycle methodology and SOA methodologies

·  Strong understanding of messaging practices, principles and standards.

·  Strong problem determination and problem solving and communication skills

Thanks and Regards,
309 200 0598 (Direct)
866 SD LOGIC x 125 (Toll Free)

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with "Remove" in subject line

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit