i attached another picture where explain what i want.
1) Android calls Google Play Service for IN-APP Billing.
2) Google Play Service checks and makes the payment, sends the response to
3) Android send request to Servlet to check the payment.
4) The Servlet checks the payment in Google Play Service
5) Google Play Service send the response to the Servlet
6) The Servlet send a response to Android with information about payment.
Il giorno mercoledì 12 ottobre 2016 16:54:15 UTC+2, Antonio Dimasi ha
> I need to know how can I check an object bought by IN-APP (Play Store)
> from a Java Servlet?
> Could someone show me an example? Thanks
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.