I have a problem, using my administrator account, I can access internet
both my android applications, such as LINE, Viber and so on and web browser

But when I change to be a guest account in Remix OS, I cannot get any
internet connectivity. I installed Remix OS on VM-ware.

I use Android version 6.0.1 and Remix OS version 3.0.205.

Please help me out. Thanks.