*This is Neha from Apetan consulting,*
*Please find the below job description and send me your update resume
matching to it along with Contact details, Current location, Visa and
*POSITION: Peoplesoft developer*
* INTERVIEW: Phone than Skype Interview*
*LOCATION: Orange County, CA*
PeopleSoft Senior Developer will contribute to the development,
maintenance, and enhancement of PeopleSoft CRM application, providing
specialized technical or business knowledge. The individual will design and
implement technical objects.
Individual in this job will be hands on and competent in PeopleSoft
technical area of expertise. The individual may provide technical
mentoring to other team members. The individual will share responsibility
with other team members to ensure on-time product delivery.
Provides full life cycle support. Interfaces with IT support personnel and
other corporate departments to solve technical problems, and enhance
availability of assigned applications.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
- Develops and implements program, process, system or operational
- Provide technical expertise within CRM functional area and in the
development and implementation of PeopleSoft CRM application.
- Provide technical consulting support on projects or system issues.
- Support IT members, customers, and other stakeholders with technical
issues in releases, tests, and pilots as required.
- Resolve level 2 and 3 issues (with vendor assistance as required) and
communicate with business and IT as required.
- Provides recommendations and subject matter advice to leadership.
- Complies with all Group Policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
*EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE*
*Required Education/Certification**: *
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of related experience
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and handle multiple
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to work with
cross-functional project teams and fostering good relationships.
- Understands work/project scope, key players, urgency, inherent risks
and business benefits.
- Ability to consistently carry out job responsibilities to meet
deadlines. Ability to deliver on commitments as promised and able to
acknowledge when commitments are not met and takes appropriate steps to
fulfill what has been promised.
- Ability to clearly and effectively convey information to individuals
or groups. Possesses strong verbal and written communications skills, with
an ability to express technical concepts in simple terms using an
appropriate method of communication.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze, identify and solve problems while
using sound judgment. Able to implement solutions to address business
- Strong technical and domain knowledge in area of responsibility.
Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
*Neha Kumari |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*
Tel:201-620-9700* 106 | Fax: 201-526-6869 |
*Mail *: 72 van reipen ave pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306 |
*Corp. Office:* 15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.