Hope you are doing great.
This is Ateeq, from Diverse Lynx.
Please share profile for *Salesforce Tech Lead at*
*Role : Salesforce Tech Lead*
*Location : Raleigh, NC*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Hiring : Contract*
· Salesforce technical lead with extensive experience with large
project team involved in implementing Salesforce projects.
· Working with Apex and Visual Force (triggers, classes, test
classes, extensions, components)
· Exposure to all aspects of SDLC and deployment best practices
· At least 4+ years of Salesforce experience
· MUST HAVE Experience working with version control tools such as
TFS, Gerrit, Git etc.
· MUST HAVE Experience with Eclipse IDE, Force.com ANT, Developer
Console for development, debugging and query
· MUST HAVE Experience working with integration features such as
callouts, future methods, batch and scheduled apex, REST and SOAP APIs
· MUST HAVE experience with SFDC Developer, Apex data loader for
data loads (inserts/updates) in Salesforce
· Hands-on experience with both point-and-click configuration as
well as programmatic customization
· Salesforce.com developer/advanced developer certification
· Good understanding of Salesforce security model (profiles,
permissions and sharing)
· Experience working with process builder, workflows, validation
rules and formula fields
· Understanding of Salesforce.com governor limits as well as coding
and configuration best practices
· Informatica Cloud for data loads (inserts/updates) in Salesforce
*Thanks & Regards*
*Diverse Lynx LLC|300 Alexander Park|Suite#200|Princeton, NJ 08540*
*Phone No: 732-452-1006 EXT 215*
*Email: **ateeq.reh...@diverselynx.com <ateeq.reh...@diverselynx.com> ||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.