*This is Neha from Apetan consulting,*
*Please find the below job description and send me your update resume
matching to it along with Contact details, Current location, Visa and
*POSITION: Business Analyst*
* INTERVIEW: Phone/Skype Interview*
*LOCATION: Norwalk CT*
• Act as liaison with Business Analyst(s) and Developer(s) to complete QA
Testing based on documented test scripts.
• Work closely with Project Director to ensure compliance to DDM
methodology through completed documentation of all required test scenarios,
outcomes and acceptance criteria.
• Raise and document all defects through defined processes and use of
appropriate test toolsets.
• Ensure all datasets are available for QA testing and that data defects
are immediately escalated.
• Draft initial training materials and coordinate builds from end user and
super user community.
• Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding
of test scenarios, expected outcomes and dependencies/inter-dependencies
• Ensure solution is tested in terms of functionality, performance,
reliability, stability and compatibility with set standards and processes.
• Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test
artifacts such as test datasets, data validation, manual and automated test
• Clear communicator, written and verbal, with the ability to effectively
communicate to both technical and non-technical resources / stakeholders.
• Detailed-oriented in order to meticulously execute against the plan while
considering potential deviations from scripted test scenarios, ensuring all
objectives are met and that the solution works as expected.
• Creative problem-solving capabilities and good understanding business
process and of the differences between technical, data and process issues
• Ability to prioritize tasks and remain focused on deadlines, deliverables
and identification of most critical defects and manage multiple priorities
• Familiar with various QA testing and collaboration tools, such as Version
One, MQC or JIRA.
• Ability to understand the business requirements (like a BA would) and
develop/execute test plans accordingly, rather than simply follow test plans
• Sales business knowledge
• Ability to analyze outputs effectively testing for appropriateness and
accuracy to requirements and various scenarios
*Neha Kumari |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*
Tel:201-620-9700* 106 | Fax: 201-526-6869 |
*Mail *: 72 van reipen ave pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306 |
*Corp. Office:* 15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.