*Please let me know if you are interested for this role.*
*If interested then please send update resume along with below information.*
*Full Name: *
*Role : Cobol Developer*
*Location : Rancho Cordova, CA*
*Experience : 5+ years*
*Technical Skills: *• 5 or more years of experience writing and testing
code using COBOL; CICS; ADS/O; databases like IDMS, and VSAM.
• Understanding of modern software development tools and SCM (software
configuration management) such as Xpediter, FileAid; ChangeMan.
• Understanding of Basic Database Administration.
• Experience performing problem analysis and resolution.
• Experience providing on-call production support.
This position is for an experienced COBOL mainframe developer on the
Denti-Cal account supporting the dental component of the California
Medicaid program. The CD-MMIS consists of both batch and real-time
mainframe COBOL/IDMS components and non-mainframe applications on a variety
* Responsibilities include: • *Participates as a member of the development
• Performs analysis of functional or business requirements.
• Creates solution design for modifying internally developed or new
mainframe programs of moderate complexity.
• Codes solution and executes unit tests.
• Participates in code review.
• Creates system documentation.
• Provides on-call production support.
• Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.
• Exercises independent judgment within defined processes and procedures to
determine appropriate action.
• Follows established coding standards and conventions.
• Evaluates unique circumstances and makes solution recommendations.
• Provides regular status to Project Manager and development team.
• A technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of coding and unit testing experience on a large COBOL
Please respond with profiles with the following information
*Source InfoTech Inc.*
W: *6099450420*| F: 732-909-2282| Email: *wa...@sourceinfotech.com*
<bh...@sourceinfotech.com> | Website: *www.sourceinfotech.com*
*Disclaimer:* If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.