Please share the profiles for below position.
*Position: Network Security Engineer*
*Location: Dallas, TX*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Must have exp. with Cisco ASA & Strong exp. with Palo alto Firewalls.*
- Able to design, present, install, configure & commissions Cisco
- Prepare presentations and Visio diagrams
- Able to provide quality project documents
- Exposed to best practice design & Implementation methodology
- Identifies ,isolates and resolves network security problems
- Hands on Experience on Cisco and Palo Alto Firewalls.
- PCNSE certified (ACE at the minimum)
- Managing remote access Cisco VPN, webvpn and Any Connect
- Managing URL filtering
- Follows escalation & notification process as required
- Willingness to proactively provide input for improvements
- Some experience with Problem and Change Management processes and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Technical
Certification are advantage
- Excellent leadership skills and teamwork skills. Results oriented,
high energy, self-motivated.
*Thanks & Regards, *
*Yash | Assistant Manager | Pro-Tek Consulting | *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.