Hope you are doing well.
I have a Position for you as *OBIEE Architect *at Madison, WI. If
interested share your updated resume to ch...@prospectinfosys.com
*Job Title: OBIEE Architect with 12C Experience *
*Location: Madison, WI*
*Primary Responsibilities: *
The University of Wisconsin-Madison is a large university in terms of
student enrollment (42,000), physical size (935 acres on the main campus)
and employees (16,000 staff and 2,000 faculty). As a top academic and
research institution, the UW-Madison is seeking to provide robust business
intelligence support for the teaching, research, community service and
administrative missions of the University.
The UW-Madison is seeking an Application Architect / Business Intelligence
Data Architect / Developer consultant with experience including Oracle
Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition v. 12c (OBIEE 12c). The successful
proposer will assist the University in its goal of implementing OBIEE 12c
for UW-Madison (Note that the foundation for OBIEE 12c will be implemented
by the UW System, but UW Madison needs to set up its own area of 12c for
the best implementation for its campus).
Key Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Design and develop highly complex technology solutions.
• Act as an expert architecture resource
• Recommend best practices for Enterprise BI solution
• Lead the design and implementation of a quality and stable solution
The successful contractor must have availability from September 2016
through, at a minimum, March 2017.
Project Background Information:
Key Project Goals:
• Replace Interactive Reporting (Hyperion) Query Library at UW-Madison
• Ability for users to successfully use and take advantage of the OBIEE
12c’s full capabilities
• Ability for users to access, without interruption, the data/information
they need to conduct their work
Business Intelligence Vision:
• Ability to report off of both Institutional and non-Institutional
Administrative and Local data sets.
• Developing a process to bring non-Institutional data sets into the OBI
• Implementing institutional data definitions within the OBI 12c
• Making the OBI 12c environment more efficient by re-architecting data
Phases to get to vision – This work effort includes only phase 1:
1. Area specific Semantic Layers Developed
• Allow users to continue to do their work using an array of tools without
interruption including OBI 12c
• Direct connection to source data models (primarily the InfoAccess Data
• Hyperion Interactive Reporting Query Library retired (currently ~1700
• Migrate ~300 Hyperion Interactive Reporting Client users to OBI12c and
retiring the Hyperion Client.
• Introduce user friendly language and an easier interface for users to
perform their reporting and data analysis work
• Assist UW-Madison SME’s and training staff in leveraging OBIEE tools,
e.g. dashboards could replace some converted queries
2. Re-architected data structures developed (future project)
• Semantic layer developed for specific area
• Reports migrated to use a basic semantic layer
• Common user friendly language and data definitions across the campus
(advanced semantic layer)
• Full use of OBIEE functionality
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering *
English Communication Skills *
Excellent organization, analytical, and communication skills *
5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert)
Information Technology – Business Intelligence
3+ years in BI development with increasing growth and leadership
Ability to mentor and guide development team members *
Experience with OBIEE 11g *
Experience with other BI software such as MicroStrategy, Qlikview, and
Crystal a plus
Experience with Star Schema and Snow Flake Data Modeling *
Innovative thinking to solve challenging problems *
Preferred experience with OBIEE 12c *
5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert)
Results oriented with an ability to work in team and individual contributor
work environments *
Strong ability to decompose a broad level business requirement into
technical implementation *
Strong architecture, design and development skills *
Strong understanding of development methodologies such as Agile, OOA&D, or
SCRUM development *
Strong understanding of patterns and best practices *
Engagement End Date
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.