Hope you are doing well.
This is Bharat from Nityo Infotech.. Please find the JD below and if you
have any consultant available then please let me know ASAP at
*Location: Dublin, OH*
If visa, candidate should have 3+ years pending / i140 approved.
*Skills desired and responsibilities*
· The developer will be responsible for building IOS payment
applications working with payment card readers , support EMV, mag swipe and
NFC form of payments.
· Developer will have to build SDKs, test applications and related
documentations also support SDK integration with Clients.
Must have strong experience in SWIFT
· Understands best practices of iOS app design and supporting
iPhone and iPad layouts via Storyboards
· Capable of designing new features by applying the appropriate
Design Patterns, and Object Oriented Programming concepts
· Experience with version control in a team environment, a strong
knowledge of GIT is required
· Experience in Payments industry
· Experience in generating and managing enterprise and development
certificates and deployments to App store.
· Passion for mobile development and thirst to learn
· Enjoys working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· A quick learner who can step up and take ownership of work to get
· Enjoys and appreciates working and collaborating with others from
various background as part of a team
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.