Hi,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on *Sr.net Developer* Position with my client.
Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and
availability date.

*Requirement details:*

*Title                :* *Sr.net Developer*

*Location        :* *Omaha, NE*

*Duration       : 6-12+ **months                         *

*Rate*                *:* *Market *

*Backfill position. Need All the Docs for Submission*

 Technical skills and Knowledge:

*Primary Skills: **HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, Bootstrap, ASP.NET
<http://ASP.NET>.*

*Responsibilities:*

8+ years of .NET experience

Key Skills: .NET4.5+, ASP.NET.  MVC 4+ (we’ll be using ASP.NET MVC 5),
WebAPI, Entity Framework, Azure Exposure, Javascript framework for client
side scripting, jQuery, HTML/HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap

Optional : Experience working with Kendo UI is an added advantage.

Methodology: Agile Development Experience (Mandatory)

Database : SQL Server 2012+

Source Control : TFS Change sets, Merging & Branching, Automated build
configuration.

Good communication skills and flair for learning new technology areas in
.NET

Experience in working on projects involving offshore teams

Thanks & Regards

Shawn Marsh

Insoursys Inc

Ph: 972-427-1801

shawn_ma...@insoursysinc.com     ||| www.insoursys.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAFjuZGGy%2BSmO-n%2BDt0BJdcrR5gdPAXMFC%2BEt54mfo%3Df1LkCErQ%40mail.gmail.com.