Hello Google Team

since Android 5.0 you have implemented a new API :

Class: android.telephony.PreciseCallState and the class
This API contain call status : Succes, drops, failed

The problem is : Permission : android.permission.SYSTEM
Why system permission ? this API is for application dedicated for mobile
measurement on store

I work on a european operator and we need this information on our app
Is it planned to update permissions ?