*WorkDay HCM Integration*
*Client Facing:* *Phone Skype but must work onsite*
*Location: Austin TX or Cincinnati, OH*
Bachelor's Degree with 7+ years’ experience.
*Main Responsibilities: *
- Implements enterprise package solutions based on business process
- Works with the client to evaluate the various HR processes and consult
on the optimal solutions to be implemented.
- Recognizes business processes that can be improved through technology
and or business recommend/build solutions.
- Creates business requirement documents to ensure technical
specifications can be developed.
- Documents specification, user manuals, procedures and other relevant
- Understands the impact that technology platforms and trends have on
the selection and design of enterprise-wide packaged business solutions.
- Develops strong working relationships with key customer contacts,
serving as their main point of contact for product knowledge and
- Provides subject matter expertise within industry, product, and
process specialty areas.
- Cost-justifies packaged solutions and develops implementation plans
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex documents and
- Must be detail oriented, quality driven and have demonstrated
- Good communication and customer service skills.
*732- 837- 2138*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.