Hope you are doing great!
Role: Hadoop Admin
Location : Sunnyvale, CA
Duration : Long Term
*No of positions*
*Job description, Minimum 300 words*
1) Strong background of Linux Administration with good at Shell Scripting
2) Experience with large scale Hadoop environments build and support
including design, capacity planning, cluster set up, performance tuning and
3) Strong understanding of Hadoop eco system such as HDFS, MapReduce,
Hadoop streaming, Sqoop, oozie and Hive
4) Deep understanding and experience with Horton Works Hadoop stack
Experience in installing, administering, and supporting Linux operating
systems and hardware in an enterprise environment
5) Expertise in typical system administration and programming skills such
as storage capacity management, performance tuning.
6) Experience in setup, configuration and management of security for hadoop
7) Manage and monitor Hadoop cluster and platform infrastructure
8) Automate cluster node provisioning and repetitive tasks.
9) Manage Hadoop stack support run book.
10) Responsible for cluster availability and available 24x7 on call
11) Support development and production deployments
4/24/2017 (Will Extend)
*Amit Yadav* | SYSMIND, LLC
Phone: 609-897-9670 x 4009
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.