down votefavorite
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39948091/i-can-get-internet-connection-however-i-cannot-download-apk-file-kitkat-and-lo#>

I have problem related on Internet connection in Android x-86 version 5.1
(Lollipop) and version 4.4 (Kitkat). I run that android emulators on
Vm-ware.

I have internet connectivity and I can use web browser for both android
emulators, but I cannot download the APK files.

The status of the APK files at Download Folder always show Queued status
and I waited for so long but there was no any APK file at that folder
(Download folder), or there is no any response.

Please help me out.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/37446a22-74f4-4a25-adad-013a8707def4%40googlegroups.com.