down votefavorite

I have problem related on Internet connection in Android x-86 version 5.1
(Lollipop) and version 4.4 (Kitkat). I run that android emulators on

I have internet connectivity and I can use web browser for both android
emulators, but I cannot download the APK files.

The status of the APK files at Download Folder always show Queued status
and I waited for so long but there was no any APK file at that folder
(Download folder), or there is no any response.

Please help me out.

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit