Hi, sorry if this sounds too amateurish, I have been searching for a way to
retrieve user-created music playlists in Android devices to no avail.
Is this feature available? I didn't find it on the API.
My app looks for user's songs and create a player to play them, instead of
the device's own player. So it is just another Activity inside my app. I
need to keep it inside my app.
I can play the songs, but I can't get the playlists that were created by

Thank you so much!