Now I can read the data, thanks =)
I have one more question. I'm trying to set up Auto Notifications for all
available services.
So far, the callbacks (in onCharacteristicChanged) do not come.
In the class BluetoothGattDescriptor I have:

public static final byte[] ENABLE_NOTIFICATION_VALUE = {0x01, 0x00};

Is it a common constant, or it is different from device to the device?  I
don't found a datasheet  (constants describingon) on the Developer
<https://www.myvert.com/> page .

Also,here is my code to enable notifications.

   1. public  void startNotifying()
   2.    {
   3.
   4.
   5.        mBluetoothGattServices=mBluetoothGatt.getServices();
   6.        for (BluetoothGattService device:mBluetoothGattServices  )
   7.        {
   8.
   9.             mBluetoothGattCharacteristics = device.getCharacteristics
   ();
   10.
   11.             for (BluetoothGattCharacteristic
caracteristic:mBluetoothGattCharacteristics
    )
   12.            {
   13.                setNotificationForCharacteristic(caracteristic,true);
   14.                try {
   15.                    Thread.sleep(300);
   16.                } catch (InterruptedException e) {
   17.                    e.printStackTrace();
   18.                }
   19.            }
   20.        }
   21.
   22.     }
   23.
   24.   public void setNotificationForCharacteristic(
   BluetoothGattCharacteristic ch, boolean enabled) {
   25.
   26.
   27.        mBluetoothGatt.setCharacteristicNotification(ch, enabled);
   28.
   29.
   30.        for (BluetoothGattDescriptor descriptor:ch.getDescriptors()){
   31.            descriptor.setValue(BluetoothGattDescriptor.
   ENABLE_NOTIFICATION_VALUE);
   32.            mBluetoothGatt.writeDescriptor(descriptor);
   33.        }
   34.
   35.     }

пятница, 14 октября 2016 г., 23:21:10 UTC+3 пользователь Александр

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/51d47aeb-2bd1-4c2f-bf9b-5bc070ae392e%40googlegroups.com.