Hi, i am developing an app to get access to internet , using user and pass in a web page that is the captive portal, i get some info using fing program

HTTP/1.0 200 OK
Allow: GET,POST,HEAD

<!--
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<WISPAccessGatewayParam xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.acmewisp.com/WISPAccessGatewayParam.xsd";>
<Proxy>
<MessageType>110</MessageType>
<NextURL>http://login.nauta.cu:8080/showlogin.do?wlanuserip=100.84.152.116&wlanacname=&wlanparameter=7a805fcf4c2b494087498ce7799f45e071db97133f303b3b</NextURL>
<ResponseCode>200</ResponseCode>
</Proxy>
</WISPAccessGatewayParam>
-->

And i downloaded a certificate called openas.crt from my firefox. but i have no idea what to do to begin, the page that called if automatically when you are not logged in is https://login.nauta.cu:8443/LoginServlet i need help to access this captive portal and login using my user and my pass, and how to send pass and user with

HttpURLConnection

thanks

--
Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que
ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/b0b6653d-125e-e19d-85c3-ad1a5e4e36ae%40infomed.sld.cu.