*Java Support(SonarQube application)*
* Central NJ 6+ months*
The candidate will work as part of the Quality Management Team (QMT) to
roll out tools which allow us to improve quality within the SDLC.
1) Work with different business owners to identify which apps are best
suited to sub set of Quality tools.
2) Support the application teams in roll out tool, processes and job aids
3) Metrics & Analytics
4) Work within an agile framework to deliver against department objective
5) Provide training & technical support
What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily
1) Expert knowledge of different build and continuous integration tools
(including Jenkins, Anthill Pro, TFS, Maven, Ant)
2) Working knowledge of SonarQube application
3) SharePoint Development Experience
4) Development experience in Java & .Net framework
5) Expert knowledge of working within an agile framework
What skills/attributes are a must have?
1. Expert knowledge of different build and CI tools (Jenkins, Anthill Pro,
TFS, Maven & Ant)
2. Experience of working within an agile delivery environment
3. Development experience in Java and .Net
4. Awareness & working knowledge of SonarQube tool
5. Project Management & Presentation skills
What skills/attributes are nice to have?
• Previous experience in rolling out tools to a large organization
• Low level understanding of Quality and how to apply this for the SDLC
*Thanks & Regards,*
* Abhishek Ojha 732- 837- 2138 ao...@sagetl.com <ao...@sagetl.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.