*Job Title : iOS Developer*
*Location : Seattle,WA *
*Job Type : 3-6 months*
*Job Description : *
· 4-7 years’ experience developing complex applications for iOS
mobile and/or Mac desktop
· A thorough understanding of Swift and Objective-C/Cocoa
· iOS and Mac OS X development and debugging using tools such as
Xcode, Instrument, XCtest, Clang
· Proven ability to utilize development frameworks such as
CoreData, MapKit, UIKit etc.
· Solid understanding of RESTful APIs in a native environment
· Familiarity with version control merge and optimization of
branching and integration workflows
· Excellent debugging skills
· Intimately familiar with the Apple HMI specifications
· Experience with testing frameworks, continuous integration and
· Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
· High ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on leader to drive quality
and maintain application stability
· Deep understanding of iterative (agile) software development
Thanks and Regards,
*Aravind Pothula Sr. Technical Recruiter*
Email: aravi...@sritechsolutions.com <kmudd...@sritechsolutions.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.