*1 year contract*
*Phone then In person*
A QA Engineer executes planned and systematic activities implemented in a
quality system so that quality requirements for a product or service will
Those activities include: QA Automation Lead Test engineer: 7-10 years’
- Help create coding standards.
- Run and manage code reviews.
- Responsible for the definition, implementation, and execution of
functional, regression, and acceptance automation test strategies.
- Develop and maintain automation test plans.
- Develop and maintain automation test cases.
- Design and implement automation framework.
- Oversee small team of automation testers. Schedule and assign work.
- Create and maintain test data.
- Translate existing manual regression test cases into automated tests.
- Analyze existing systems for automation candidates.
- Execute automation tests.
- Evaluate test results to determine adherence to requirements and
conformance to established business processes and requirements.
- Create Test Reports.
- Create and maintain Quality Metrics on assigned projects.
- Deploy and run applications.
- Mentor QA resources and build adoption of automation practices.
- 10+ years’ experience in Total
- Excellent oral, written skills and listening skills.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Information Systems or other technology related degree.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle. Experienced with
Agile and waterfall development.
- Experience with designing and implementing automation frameworks.
- 5+ years working with developers.
- 5-7 years of experience in the development and execution of test plans
and test scripts for large-scale applications.
- 5 years of experience with database query tools and languages.
- Experience with Java, UNIX and Windows environments.
- Expertise with Java, C, Perl or Python scripting.
- Experience with automated functional test tools.
- Experience with managing test script repositories, version control,
libraries and test reports.
- Experience with creating test scripts by record and play back, coding,
and customizing and extending with programming and scripting.
- Knowledge of scripting language(s).
- Experience reviewing defect reports and managing defect backlog.
- Experience with test data creation, management and migration.
- Experience with web-based GUI level testing, mobile testing, web
services, client-application testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and flexibility to change
priorities when needed.
- Create test plans from requirements, system knowledge and interaction
- Assist with test environment configuration with Operations support.
- Work with tools administrator as needed to maintain automation tools
and perform upgrades and enhancements.
- Create status reports and communicate to test lead.
- Recommend improvements to test case, script creation methodology and
- Create all necessary documents and communicate to the team in support
of the project.
- Run automated software tests.
- Test web services.
- Document defects.
- Maintain and version control project test ware.
*Experience with the following is a plus:*
- Experience with integration testing of 3rd party systems, and cloud
- Experience with Silk Performer, Selenium, Soap Sonar, JIRA, Jenkins
- Knowledgeable of the change and release processes.
- Experience with performance test scripting and execution.
- Experience with developing or testing in a DB2 environment.
This position requires the resource to be onsite at the Washington, DC
office. No telecommuting. Also, the candidates will have demonstrated
senior level expertise with functional and web services automation
including how to script and program, and expertise with the Selenium and
Soap Sonar (or Soap UI) tools. Interview screening will include technical
questions. Candidates must also have experience with building a test
automation framework from the ground up with minimal guidance; scheduling
and monitoring automation script development and maintenance with
geographically dispersed resources.
*732- 837- 2138*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.