This is Venkatesh from L7 Resources. We have an excellent opportunity with
our direct client. Kindly go through the below position and revert to me
with your updated resume.

Position: Junior Manual Tester

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration: 6 Months

*Work Authorization: CPT /EAD *

Work with Project team, business and product management to design, develop,
review and execution of test plan, test scripts, test cases.
Perform simple to complex test data conditioning, functional, Integration &
regression test validations & defect management using various testing tools.
Collaborate with Agile team and provide input for product backlog, sprint
planning, development, demo and retrospective.
Create and execute automated test scripts.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills:

5+ years of IT Experience with 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
and systems/application testing.
Experience reviewing Business requirements and design documents, and create
test cases
Experience working with Quality Assurance testing tools, like Quality
Center/ALM, VersionOne
Experience in Automation Testing(UFT/Selenium)
Experience in Agile/waterfall Methodology
Have thorough understanding of SQL and relational database concepts
Thorough understanding of QA methodologies and Agile principles
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
Preferred Skills:

Experience in UFT/Selenium/Prior development experience
 Experience in TDD/BDD

IT Recruiter
L7 Resources