*bi...@vertexg.com* <bi...@vertexg.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Hi  ,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is  *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter  from  VERTEX
GROUP  *based in Illinois, if you feel comfortable with the requirement
reply me ASAP…….

Quick Response is Appreciated.

*Below are the Position Details:*

*Position  : Mobile Business Analyst*

*Location : Chicago, IL*

*Duration : 6 month contract (possible extension)*

*Client: United Airlines*

Product Analyst - Enterprise Crew Mobility and Innovation

Role requires an understanding of the iOS ecosystem (both hardware and
software), development concepts, mobile and back-end infrastructure
architecture, project management, user experience, business impact
analysis, driving planning, gathering/writing requirements and cost
estimates.

Enterprise mobility experience and organizational hardware refresh
implementation experience is a plus but not required. To be successful in
this role, candidate must be comfortable with working under tight deadlines
and working in a dynamic work environment.

Requirements:

   - Lead hardware refresh planning and execution for the United crew
   members.
   - Work with multiple internal stakeholders and vendors to gather
   requirements.
   - Strong organizational skills and overall project planning and
   management.
   - Identify risks and issues and creating mitigation strategies.
   - Take initiative in driving results, asking astute questions,
   proactively reaching out to stakeholders, and meeting deadlines.
   - Analytical skills and experience applying business knowledge to solve
   problems.
   - Create measurement plans and KPI's for projects.

--

Regards,

*Bilal Qamar*

Technical Recruiter

*VERTEX CONSULTING INC.*

www.thevertexgroup.com

935 N. Plum Grove Rd, STE # D,

Schaumburg, IL-60173.

*bi...@vertexg.com <bi...@vertexg.com>*

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Voice: 847-972-5869  Fax 847-770-4848

*bilal.recruite...@gmail.com* <bilal.recruite...@gmail.com>

*Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.*

Important: This electronic mail message and any attached files contain
information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
proprietary,privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under
notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this
information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify
the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients
and delete the original message without making any copies.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAOyCV4GYDKqNfqpVN2bh2LnFWf55_nSAu3N%3D2iq6yDH6TEF_rg%40mail.gmail.com.