*bi...@vertexg.com* <bi...@vertexg.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Hi  ,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is  *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter  from  VERTEX
GROUP  *based in Illinois, if you feel comfortable with the requirement
reply me ASAP…….

Quick Response is Appreciated.

*Below are the Position Details:*

*Position  : SiteCore Developer*

*Location : Chicago, IL*

*Duration : 6 month contract (possible extension)*

Client: United Airlines

Interview: Phone and Onsite

Request is for SiteCore (domain) certified Sr. Developer to support new
Flying Together architecture.

Perform operational support for new Flying Together using the SiteCore CMS
tool. Provide full stack support SiteCore/.Net optimization. Lead team of
.Net developers.

Intermediate to Advance knowledge of ASP.Net/C# required. Being a SiteCore
Certified developer preferred with 3+ years experience in Sitecore CMS
-version 7 or 8 preferred. Sitecore MVC, ASP.Net. Web API, SQL server and
Mongo DB. Distributed computing and TFS. If not certified then on path to
certification for hire consideration.

*bi...@vertexg.com* <bi...@vertexg.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

*Bilal Qamar*

Technical Recruiter

935 N. Plum Grove Rd, STE # D,

Schaumburg, IL-60173.

*bi...@vertexg.com <bi...@vertexg.com>*

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Voice: 847-972-5869  Fax 847-770-4848

*bilal.recruite...@gmail.com* <bilal.recruite...@gmail.com>

*Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.*

Important: This electronic mail message and any attached files contain
information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
proprietary,privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under
notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this
information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify
the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients
and delete the original message without making any copies.