Hope you are doing good
Please find below job description and do share me matched resumes to
*Role: Project Manager *
*Location: Miami Lakes, FL*
*Estimated Duration:* 1 year.
*Onsite:* On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No
telecommuting or remote work.
· *Aspire by LeaseTeam** or Odessa by Leasewave* (someone who has
this experience recently, either for their most recent project or within
the past 2-3 year).
• Complete the established process to identify, analyze and implement a new
origination system that will support all leasing companies (FL, MD, AZ);
• Work with various business units and leasing companies to define
• Coordinate project scale, scope, and execution with technical teams;
• Establishes procedures for project reporting and documentation;
• Prepares reports and keeps management informed of project status and
• Recommend the resources, skill and training needs for the project team
• Coordinate and communicate the expectations, assignments, status and plan
with the project team;
• Proactively identify and plan for potential risk, build contingency
plans, and take action to mitigate risks.
• Experience with program / project management (5+ years);
• Experience with MS Office, MS Project or an equivalent project management
tool, and workflow or data flow diagramming tools;
• Experience with business analysis, preferably within the Commercial
Lending / Leasing Industry (2+ years);
• Experience in leasing / loan origination and/or commercial loan
origination and servicing (3-5 years);
• PMP certification;
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Information Systems or equivalent
*Thanks & Warm Regards,*
*Saligram Systems Inc*
666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite 1365 Plainsboro, NJ 08536
Phone: 732-798- <732-798-7776>7838 EXT: 107
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.