*bi...@vertexg.com* <bi...@vertexg.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Hi  ,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is  *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter  from  VERTEX
GROUP  *based in Illinois, if you feel comfortable with the requirement
reply me ASAP…….

Quick Response is Appreciated.

Below are the Position Details:

Position  : Oracle Functional HRIS

Location : Houston, TX

Duration : 6 month contract

*Requirements*

·         Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite R12 (configuration of
work structure).

·         Ability to understand and run SQL queries.

·         Extensive Business Analytics experience with ad-hoc reporting
tools.

·         Proficient in Microsoft Office Suit, specifically super user in
Excel, Graphs, & PowerPoint.

--

Regards,

*Bilal Qamar*

Technical Recruiter

*VERTEX CONSULTING INC.*

www.thevertexgroup.com

935 N. Plum Grove Rd, STE # D,

Schaumburg, IL-60173.

*bi...@vertexg.com <bi...@vertexg.com>*

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Voice: 847-972-5869  Fax 847-770-4848

*bilal.recruite...@gmail.com* <bilal.recruite...@gmail.com>

*Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.*

Important: This electronic mail message and any attached files contain
information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
proprietary,privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under
notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this
information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify
the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients
and delete the original message without making any copies.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAOyCV4HLcF4%2Bhrkk1bNK8O-ap5t%3D7zWWYw06oaeb67bEb13sNw%40mail.gmail.com.