*Role: Java Developer*
*Location: Philadelphia, PA*
Develop components to support integration to various back office systems
and user interfaces.
Essential Job Functions
• Research and understand the interface for selected back office system to
• Design and implement a service to support integration with existing
• Design and implement a REST API service that will support data access for
a user interface.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience.
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field.
• Excellent software development skills, in a diverse set of programming
styles (procedural, objected-oriented, functional).
• Experience with multiple programming languages including Java, Python,
perl, and bash shell.
• Experience developing service oriented architectures and an understanding
of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
• Experience with high-scale, distributed web service development (hands-on
experience with RESTful web services).
• Experience with Agile development methodologies and practices.
• UNIX/Linux background: facility with command-line utilities; familiarity
with system administration tools and concepts a plus.
• Familiarity with distributed systems, asynchronous messaging, and network
• Familiarity with integrating third party software in an n-tiered
• Familiarity with data serialization formats like XML, JSON.
• Comcast experience preferred.
Thanks and regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.