*This is Neha from Apetan consulting,*
*Please find the below job description and send me your update resume
matching to it along with Contact details, Current location, Visa and
*POSITION: Mainframe Systems Engineer*
* INTERVIEW: Phone Interview*
*LOCATION: Milwaukee WI*
*VISA: NO H1B*
We could close this deal next week if we get some people in play…rate can
be flexible for this one…
If you find me a Rockstar for this opportunity, we can close this one early
next week… See what you can find asap. Thanks
• 2+ years of experience as a ZOS/OMVS System Administrator
• Advanced knowledge of IBM zSeries hardware
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Install, configure and maintain ZOS operating systems and associated
system program products on the enterprise server.
• Design, installation, setup and maintenance of SYSPLEX LPAR’s
including Coupling facilities and policies.
• Configure and maintain IBM AIX Hardware Management Consoles(HMC)
• Provide operational and technical support of IBM zSeries Systems
• Create programs or scripts in a ZOS environment utilizing Assembler,
REXX, OMVS scripting
• Maintain ZOS Operating Systems Lifecycles
• Create and maintain security best practices by providing patch
management and other security standards
• Maintain Storage management through DFSMS
• Maintain disaster recovery plan and insure accurateness through annual
• Plan, document and implement changes per change management guidelines
• Recommend and implement techniques to improve productivity & increase
• Proactively evaluate and recommend new solutions
• Establish and maintain reporting metrics to identify trends
• Remain on the forefront of emerging technologies and provide
• On a rotational schedule, provide on call support for business
applications and infrastructure tools
*Neha Kumari |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*
Tel:201-620-9700* 106 | Fax: 201-526-6869 |
*Mail *: 72 van reipen ave pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306 |
*Corp. Office:* 15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.