*bi...@vertexg.com* <bi...@vertexg.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Hi  ,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is  *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter  from  VERTEX
GROUP  *based in Illinois, if you feel comfortable with the requirement
reply me ASAP…….

Quick Response is Appreciated.

*Below are the Position Details:*

*Position  : Healthcare Business Analyst*

*Location : Chicago, IL *

*Duration : 6 month C2H*

*Rate        : $45/hr C2H*

Prior Blue Cross experience is highly preferred for this – if not part of
the Blue Cross plans, the candidate *MUST *have healthcare payer background
with a similar-sized healthcare insurance provider such as United Health,
Aetna, Cigna, etc.

Please review the description below,  and reply back if you have candidates
for this opportunity.  *Keep in mind the following rules of engagement*:

·         Candidates need to be able to attend F2F interviews after an
initial phone screen.  Please ensure your candidates are comfortable with
F2F before you submit to Modis.

·         Candidates MUST be on your company’s direct W2 payroll – no
additional subcontracting allowed.  If the candidate is a visa holder,
 your company needs to sponsor the candidate (no additional sister company
/ sub-contracting allowed)

·         Designs and documents business process requirements for all
related business, financial, and operational systems critical to core
business functions within a large healthcare plan.

·         This may require the Business Analyst to research and analyze
data in support of business functions, process knowledge, and systems
requirements.

·         Recommends new or improvements to existing business and
operational processes and procedures.

·         This person should have 7 years experience in the health payer
industry, and be experienced using Microsoft Visio. Seven years of
experience or more is requested.

·         Will be providing Healthcare Plan Support, Scheduling, Status
Reporting, Data Quality Analysis, presentations, Powerpoint, spreadsheets,
XML

--

Regards,

*Bilal Qamar*

Technical Recruiter

*VERTEX CONSULTING INC.*

www.thevertexgroup.com

935 N. Plum Grove Rd, STE # D,

Schaumburg, IL-60173.

*bi...@vertexg.com <bi...@vertexg.com>*

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Voice: 847-972-5869  Fax 847-770-4848

*bilal.recruite...@gmail.com* <bilal.recruite...@gmail.com>

*Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.*

Important: This electronic mail message and any attached files contain
information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
proprietary,privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under
notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this
information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify
the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients
and delete the original message without making any copies.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAOyCV4H7L2fE3uomd4vRFvKQRzFyQ_kSV_e8RBG2PbKPi2Mh9w%40mail.gmail.com.