Position: AEM Developer
Location : Dearborn, MI
Local Candidate highly preferred .
*Other Responsibilities: *
1. Safeguard the company’s assets.
2. Adhere to the company’s compliance program.
3. Maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry standards, methodologies,
processes, and best practices.
4. Maintain a focus on customer-service, efficiency, quality, and growth.
5. Other duties as assigned.
*Minimum Qualifications *
• Must have a Bachelor degree AEM Developer:
*and Job Requirements: *
• Must have at least 5 years of IT development experience.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of Adobe AEM development experience.
HTML5, CSS3 and attendant technologies.
• Experience working with REST, Sling and SOAP in a production environment.
• Comfortable with data exchange protocols like JSON and XMLAbility to work
flexibly and appropriate trade-offs to meet time constraints.
• Experience with Personalization feature in AEM.
• Experience developing templates, components in AEM
. • Proficient with Authoring, and deployment activities in AEM.
• Experience collaborating with clients, project managers, and engineers.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills • Experience and desire to
work within a fast-paced, iterative development environment; experience
with Agile a strong plus
• Experience working with JIRA and WIKI
• Must have experience working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
• Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Must have ability to work the time necessary to complete projects and/or
Thanks and Regards
Manager (Talent Acquisition)
Contact Number: +1 347-809-6832
Skype: sam18jan |E-mail: h...@smdconsultants.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.