*Position:* Tableau Developer
*Duration:* 2-3 Months
*Location:* Dallas, Texas
The Tableau Developer will be a resource in the development of Tableau
reports and technical data solutions for short-term projects within
Fidelity Pricing and Cash Management Services (FPCMS). Projects include the
development of high visibility management dashboards and operational
reporting. As part of the Operations Excellence team, this associate will
develop reporting tools to meet complex business needs. This position is in
the Operations/Business team and not IT.
- Development: Serves as a technical resource aligned with BI
consultants to drive key projects to completion. Responsible for accessing
disparate sources of data and integrating these sources of information into
a common and interactive platform through Tableau. Design dashboard
visualization tailored to customer needs and ensuring flawless integration
within the reporting framework.
- Analysis: Perform analysis to build Tableau Extract data sources
leveraging existing data marts and warehouses. Technical expert in the
identification of solutions meeting complex business needs that facilitates
automation and drives self-service.
- Deployment: Performance test and deploy dashboards onto Tableau Server
to enable broad distribution to large audiences
- Support: Produces and distributes weekly, monthly and quarterly key
performance management reporting.
- Quality: Attention to detail and appreciation for need to consistently
generate high quality, highly sensitive output. Good business judgment and
ability to maintain confidentiality of all data.
*Education and Experience*
- Experience in Tableau Desktop, Microsoft Access, Excel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 5+ years of business/data
analysis experience; MBA a plus
- Minimum of 5 years Financial Services experience in an analysis or
- Experience with web development (HTML, CSS, Java)
*Skills and Knowledge*
- Fluent with SQL and developing database queries.
- Quick-starter with the ability to make a big impact in tight timeframes
- Expert analytical, technical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented complemented by a high degree of accuracy.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
*Position General Comments*:
3+ years Tableau Desktop developer experience wanted
*Needed some details for submission process -*
*Full Legal Name : Contact Number :
Email ID : Current
Location : *
*Last 4 digit of SSN : Skype ID
: DOB(MM/DD) : *
*Availability to Join : *
*Work authorization :*
*Education, University, Year:*
*Vishal Ji Awasthi*
1255 west 15th street suite 815 Plano, TX 75075
*Web: **www.srimatrix.com* <http://www.srimatrix.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.