Hello everyone. I'm making service app in Android Studio. I tried with
onBOOT receiver, and it is working when I add Activity, but I don't need
Activity. Can someone help me? Is it possible from android studio to
achieve that?
Problems are android configuration for applications, where default Activity
is started, and Manifest file where you can specify Activity and launching.