*This is Neha from Apetan consulting,*
*Please find the below job description and send me your update resume
matching to it along with Contact details, Current location, Visa and
*POSITION: C++/Software Embedded Engineer*
* INTERVIEW: Phone than F2F Interview*
*LOCATION: Wilton, CT *
*Number of Openings: 3 New Openings.*
*Process Phone followed by onsite (F2F is required Client will take care of
The individual will be responsible for key modules of the production
software throughout the development cycle, ranging from specifying
functional requirements by working with multi-disciplinary teams, providing
detailed design specifications, outlining testing effort, to implementing
the software and executing the testing steps to qualify the product, etc.
The engineer will work closely with the team leader, the project management
and other developers to create robust software that offers advanced
architecture and fulfills the business needs.
-MS Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with a GPA of 3.5 or
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for programming and software engineering
- Minimum 3 years C/C++ programming experiences, with an emphasis on
embedded system programming
- Minimum 3 years Unix programming experiences, preferably on Solaris or
- Experience or proven ability in designing complex software architecture
- Experience with Clearcase or Python
*Qualification Questions: *
- How strong are they in C
- Dynamic memory allocation in C experience
- Memory Management
- How do you debug a thread?
- Multi-Threading questions (race condition)
- Circular Buffer based questions
- How to allocate and free dynamic allocation,
- what does linker do and what is it made up of
*Neha Kumari |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*
Tel:201-620-9700* 106 | Fax: 201-526-6869 |
*Mail *: 72 van reipen ave pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306 |
*Corp. Office:* 15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.