This is MIKE MICHON from Agile Enterprise Solutions.
This is in reference to the following position.
***** Please find below job description if you feel comfortable please
revert with updated resume, salary compensation and contact details ASAP
*We have 30 roles here*
*Title: Java Developer *
*Client : Hexaware for Freddie *
*Location: **Mac, Mclean VA and Fannie Mae//
*Contract to hire $55/hr C2H*
*H1B Copy and Passport number is mandatory to make the submissions*
Should be able to join in two weeks. No time for H1 transfer.
- 6--8 years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of web
applications using the Java EE, Webservices, JMS, XML, Weblogic.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in designing webservices, SOA based
- Strong hands on experience with Spring, Apache CXF, JAXB and JMS
- Experience in designing architecture, reusable components and
- Integration experience using Web Services and EJB preferably on
- Expert in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java and UML
- Expert in JEE patterns and ability to use commonly used on in real
- Expert in tuning all tiers of applications on JEE platform.
- Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge on SQL and
- Strive to constantly improve the application development processes
- Experiences in full life cycle of application/system development
- Must have strong communication skills with ability to work with all
· Ability to share technical knowledge and clearly communicate
*Thanks & Regards*
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc.,
Ensuring Client's Success
Email: *mike_mic...@aesinc.us.com* <mike_mic...@aesinc.us.com>
Web: *www.agilees.com* <http://www.agilees.com/>
Gtalk/YIM:" mikeagilees "
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.