*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great!!*

*This is* *Rick from Srimatrix Inc.,* *we are a Texas based IT staffing
company. *

*Please find Below the updated Hotlist of Srimatrix Inc and Kindly Send me
your C2C and C2H Requirements!!.*

*kindly share your requirements to **r...@srimatrix.com*
<r...@srimatrix.com>* / **214-227-2114* <214-227-2114>*.*

*Technology*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Hyperion Consultant*

*TX*

*Open*

*Sr. Hyperion Consultant*

*TX*

*Open*

*Automation QA Tester*

*CA*

*Open*

*QA (Automation)*

*TX*

*Open*

*QA Analyst*

*TX*

*Open*

*QA Analyst(Health)*

*CA*

*Open*

*Data Analyst *

*NY*

*Open*

*Data Analyst (Health)*

*NC*

*Open*

*Business Analyst(Health)*

*MO*

*Open*

*Business Analyst*

*NC*

*Open*

*Linux System Engineer*
*TX*

*Open*

*Sr. Business Analyst*

*TX*

*Open*

*SQL Server Developer/ DBA*

*CA*

*Open*

*Note :: We can work in layers also, one layer.*

Thanks & Regards,

*Rick(Head Hunter)*

*Srimatrix Inc.*

We assure you the best of our services at all times...

A Certified Minority & Woman Owned Business Enterprise (M-WBE)

1255 West 15th Street, Suite 815, Plano, TX 75075

*P :* 214-227-2114||  *E :* *r...@srimatrix.com* <ha...@srimatrix.com>
|| *Gtalk
:   *nitin.recrui...@gmail.com]

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nitin-kumar-25577a9a

*URL:* *www.srimatrix.com* <http://www.srimatrix.com/>

[image: Logo.png]

*Disclaimer: *The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged.  Access to this email by anyone other than the intended
addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
email, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may
be unlawful.  If you are not interested in receiving mails from us then
please reply to this mail with "remove in the subject" to
r...@srimatrix.com. Sorry
for any inconvenience.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAM812vXhSzHhubDSv9Qu4hTouwqukwUEQnGOKeF_R-qdxMMp0A%40mail.gmail.com.