I had a question on how we can manage branding a single app differently for
different users.

The case is that I have a single app that is being used by 50 different
companies. (Its a cloud based CRM app)

I want help in addressing the following questions

1. Is there a way for me to identify the end user who is downloading the
same app from Google Play and help pre-populate certain information to
avoid some frictions during onboarding process

2. How can I manage branding the same app differently for all the 50
different companies

Any response regarding this would be of great help to me.

Thanks
Vivek

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/55998598-188a-4318-b30b-3d7296ef885f%40googlegroups.com.