OK, I found a simple solution here,

To get the UTC TimeZone of the phone device sets you will need the
codes below:

// retrieve the time information from the system and parse into a Time
object
Time mSavedTime = new Time();
long now = System.currentTimeMillis();
mSavedTime.set(now);

// parse the timezone information from the Time object
TimeZone mMyTimeZone = TimeZone.getTimeZone(mSavedTime.timezone);

// transfer the long TimeZone offset into hours unit
int utc_bias = (mMyTimeZone.getRawOffset() / 3600000);

// take daylight saving into consideration, however we need the time
for now. The year, month and day could get from the Time object
Calendar mCal = Calendar.getInstance(mMyTimeZone);
mCal.set(/* year */, /* month, notice that starts from 0 to 11 */, /*
day */);

if(mMyTimeZone.useDaylightTime() && mMyTimeZone.inDaylightTime
(mCal.getTime()))
{
utc = utc + (mMyTimeZone.getDSTSavings() / 3600000);
}