Hi,

Can someone tell me how to close all activities running under a tab?

My initial activity does not need a tabbed view. Therefore, to
initiate a tab for the next (remaining) activities, I call a class
that extends TabActivity, from the first tab.

All this class does is to assign and call activities based on the tab
click.

Currently, to close all activities i am using StartActivityforResult.

But in this case, while calling activites from the TabHost, setContent
does not accept a result code as a parameter.

Help me to solve this one.
My application is stranded in a blank screen before closing. i.e. in
the TabActivity class.

Regards,
Immanuel