Greetings Partners !!

We are an IT Staffing/Consulting firm based in Plainsboro, NJ and serving
nationwide clients in US. We would like to partner with you for your
ongoing  Contract (CTC) staffing needs on sub-contracting basis.

*I request you to, kindly add me to your daily requirements distribution
list and share your requirements to me at my email  b...@pronixinc.com
<b...@pronixinc.com> and/or call me on 609 378 1022*

Please find the current List of available W2 consultants for your contract
openings to work on CTC basis.

*Informatica Developer*

SWETHA

NJ

NJ & NY

*Java*

Pratyasa

VA

VA,DC

Sanjiv

Overland Park KS

*Open*

Asha Nath

Morganville, New Jersey.

Open

S.NATARAJAN

Long Island, NY

Open

Anshu Gupta

Greater Seattle area, WA

No

*java hadoop*

RAJ

NJ

NJ/NYC

*java hadoop*

Sowmya

CA

CA

*UI Developer*

Devendrasingh

VA

Open

Shilpa

Bellevue, WA

Shankar

NJ

Yes

*Dot Net *

Lakshmi Narayana

NC

Open

DEVESH

NJ

NJ&NY

Hema

Mornoe, NJ

NJ

Gayatri

Secaucus, NJ

Open

Zahir Bashir

Plainsboro, NJ

Yes

*QA Lead*

Sirisha

NJ

NJ&NY

Vikrant

North Bergen-NJ

Open

Lakshmi Vijaya

RI

Open

*Big Data/Selenium Tester*

VINODH

NJ

Open

*BigData/Hadoop Architect *

Theenathayalan

IL

IL

Veera Babu

East Rutherford, NJ

NJ/NYC

*BA/Data Analyst*

Sirisha

NJ

NJ

Narendra

OH

OPEN

Akshay

Pittsburgh, PA

Open

Sameer

Houston, TX

Yes

SATHEESH

Ossining, NY

NJ,NY

*Abinitio*

sriram k

CA

Open

*GIS Technical Lead/Architect*

Venkata

TX

Open

*As400*

RAHUL

Lake Mary, FL

Open

*Oracle*

CHAKRADHAR

Plainsboro, NJ

Open

*SQL DBA*

Vijaya bhaskara

Piscataway Nj

Open

Divya

WA

Open

*SQL Developer*

Prashant

Boston MA

Open

*Sap Basis *

Supragya

DE

Open

*Android Developer*

Sumita

NJ

Open

*Ruby on Rails *

Kiran

NJ

Open

*Thanks and Regards,*

*[image: logo.jpg]*

*Balu Nela*

*PRONIX INC*

*b...@pronixinc.com <b...@pronixinc.com> | 609-378-1022*

*www.pronixinc.com <http://www.pronixinc.com/>** |* *"E-Verify
Employer" |* *https://www.linkedin.com/in/balunela
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/balunela>*

*666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 615 | Plainsboro NJ 08536*

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with "REMOVE" in subject line.*

[image: itsrve-member-logo-small]

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAM2%2B5hHq33ONaX59FCu84dvq7pvG0fbzHvMRuxyYyywmw5brsA%40mail.gmail.com.