Hi,

Greetings from American IT Resource Group Inc.!

I would like to touch-base you regarding a job opportunity with our client,
appreciate if you could go through below job detail and let me know your
thoughts as soon as possible.

*Reply only to vasa...@aitrg.com <vasa...@aitrg.com>*

*Role: Big Data Test Engineer*

Location: Mountain View - CA

Duration: 6+ Months contract

·         Looking for a Big Data Test developer with minimum 8+ years of
experience.

·         This is a not purely a testing role as it would need Java/Python
and Hadoop development experience.

·         Only experienced candidates of 8+ experience would be considered.

Strong experience in product development and agile model

·         Very good expertise in Big Data environment, Hadoop and Hive

·         Expert in Java or Python

·         Expertise in Quality engineering and data testing

·         Experience in automation and framework development

·         Experience in Performance testing and load testing is a plus

·         Built and delivered several complex software products

·         Strong Engineering Leadership Skills

·         Presenting technical material to technical and non-technical
audiences

·         Making the case for new technology

·         Leading design discussions

·         Working cross functionally with colleagues in Operations and QE

·         Built and delivered several complex software products

·         Strong Engineering Leadership Skills

·         Presenting technical material to technical and non-technical
audiences

·         Making the case for new technology

·         Leading design discussions

·         Working cross functionally with colleagues in Operations and QE

Looking forward to hear from you!

Thanks & Regards,

Vasanth || American IT Resource Group, Inc.

1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Desk: 312-561-4349 || Email: vasa...@aitrg.com

Skype: vasanth.aitrg <vasanth.ai...@gmail.com> || Gtalk: vasanth.aitrg
<vasanth.ai...@gmail.com>

Web: www.aitrg.com