Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Title: Java Developer*

*Location:** Atlanta, GA or Dallas, TX*

*Duration:** 12 month + contract*

*EAD or GC or Citizens only*

Please send me any candidates that meet the technical requirements below.
Most important is experience with *Restful API creation* and working
in an *Agile
/ TDD environment*.

*Top Skills:*

1. 7+ years of experience with Java Development for complex applications in
an enterprise environment with Oracle, JBoss, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Json

2. Experience building Restful APIs from scratch. Must be able to do new
application development

3. Experience working in an Agile, TDD, Continuous Integration environment
using Jenkins to deploy code and Subversion and GIT

4. Ideally looking for someone with knowledge of network security protocols

*Core Java Skillset*:
Java/J2EE
Restful Web Services (creating from scratch)
Oracle 12g
MySQL
JBoss
JSON
JavaScript
Unit/Integration/System/Performance/Security testing
Continuous Integration / Continuous Development (Chef/Jenkins/SonarQube)

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146