Hi,

Greetings from American IT Resource Group Inc.!

I would like to touch-base you regarding a job opportunity with our client,
appreciate if you could go through below job detail and let me know your
thoughts as soon as possible.

 *Reply only to vasa...@aitrg.com <vasa...@aitrg.com>*

*Role: NodeJS Developer*

Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Duration: 12+ months contract

Looking for someone with very strong Backend coding experience using NodeJS.

*Required Skills:*

§  Minimum 6 to 8 years of experience as a Developer.

§  Very good commanded over Java Script and NodeJs.

§  Experience in REST API and SOAP API development.

§  In addition, experience in React.JS, HTML5 would be helpful.

§  Very Good communication and client Interaction Skills.

§  Must be able to operate independently.

§  Must be a team player

*Responsibilities:*

1.       Will build adapters/APIs to integrate new IoT devices into Comcast
ecosystem.

2.       Although IoT experience is not a must, should have attitude to
learn the domain

3.       BS in Engineering is a must; MS is good to have

4.       Will play the role of Sr. developer – focus on writing modular
code, maintainability, participate in code reviews etc.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Thanks & Regards,

Vasanth || Associate Manager - TAG

American IT Resource Group, Inc.

1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Desk: 312-561-4349 || Email: vasa...@aitrg.com

Skype: vasanth.aitrg <vasanth.ai...@gmail.com> || Gtalk: vasanth.aitrg
<vasanth.ai...@gmail.com>

Web: www.aitrg.com