Hi,

Hope you are doing good!

I am  Sidhu from Nitya INC. You can directly reach me  |
Email:sidhuni...@gmail.com
<http://Email:saidulu.nayak...@araucariatechnologies.com/>

Here is our client requirement. Please Let me know if you are
available/interested in this position. Kindly respond to this requirement
with your updated profile and contact details.

Note : If your are interested in this position, please update your resume
to highlight the skills according to the Job description
We have a requirement for a *JAVASCRIPT,  FRONT-END WEB DEVELOPER *

*JAVASCRIPT,  FRONT-END WEB DEVELOPER -C2C*

*Location: **California - Huntington Beach*

*Need Linkedin ID and available for  F2F candidates*

*Please send mail to: sidhuni...@gmail.com <sidhuni...@gmail.com>*

*Discription :*

Solid knowledge of front end programming in JQuery, HMTL, CSS and AJAX.

 3 to 5 years' experience in web development with solid knowledge about
JavaScript Frameworks such as AngularJS, Backbone JS, ReactJS, etc...).

 Experience with data transport technologies (JSON, XML) and their
associated parsers.

 Experience with MYSQL and relational databases.

 Experience with network programming, sockets, and RESTful APIs.

 Experience with data transport technologies (JSON, XML) and their
associated parsers.

 Solid knowledge of Linux/Unix scripting in bash.

Experience with additional languages including C/C++, and/or Java.

 Programming skills in Django and/or Twisted in a Linux environment.

 Solid understanding of Linux architecture and Linux system programming.

Experience with additional languages including C/C++, and/or Java.

 Experience with MongoDB and/or other NOSQL databases.

*Can I have below details from consultant for client submissionFull Name :
  Phone no :    Email :  Current location (City and State):   last 4 digit
of SSN :   Availability :  Visa status , expiry date :   Month & Year of
entering US :   Education details , University & year of passing :
  DOB:Total experience:Total US Experience:Available for F2F(yes/no):Please
send mail to: sidhuni...@gmail.com <sidhuni...@gmail.com>*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAFp6mKbWLPgFJ%2BywGdmCaNk2o04pGHdKN%2BJCR9q6wPRw9MJ59g%40mail.gmail.com.