Hi,

We have implemented Google Play Billing for some of our games in the Play
Store.

Occasionally, some of our users would report that their purchase was not
credited to the game.

They have a valid receipt and transaction ID that we can verify from the
merchant wallet page.

We would like to see what other fellow developers here who have implemented
Google Play Billing are doing to resolve this.

Are there best practice for avoiding/solving this issue?

For other payment system on other platforms, we sometimes have to provide a
"Callback URL" for server to server authentication.

There does not seems to be such an option for Google Play Billing.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-I8GalKkjVbg/WDUG-zpLyLI/AAAAAAAACkU/PMxe9_U7zbQBYhtgW6yyWq7fkgeY97TkACLcB/s1600/googleplaybilling.JPG>

Thanks~

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/9286538c-4311-43ea-9836-1f5ff3b9e2d3%40googlegroups.com.