Hi Dianne!
Thanks you for response!

 Can you suggest how can I implement so simple scenario:
-Activity started - the user already got the screen.
-Immediately after activity UI dispalyed I need to start update
process indicated by progress dialog

I tried to impelement onPrepareDialog, onStart, and onPostCreated. Both
happens before the actually activity displayed and as result the progress
dialog is invisilible. I need something like "onAfterActivityDisplayed( )"
Event which happenning after onCreateDialog( ).

Thanks,
Evgeny