Hi Friends,

 My name is Randhir  Tiwari IT Recruiter at IDC Technology. I have opportunity
to review your resume on job board and have qualified it as a potential for a
position that I am currently recruiting for.

 I would like to short-list  your profile. Please call me back ASAP on 408 882
6434. Please Send me Your Updated Resume.

Role            : Java Developer

Locations  : Pleasanton, CA

Interview: Phone and onsite

 JOB DESCRIPTION

Our client is looking for a Senior Java Developer, they will be leading a team
of software engineers to help design and implement well- integrated products.

The tasks for the Senior Java Developer include, but are not limited to, the
following:

*       Become an expert in technical aspects of our products
*       Develop creative solutions and contribute to technical design documents
*       Provide work estimates for proposed projects
*       Cross-train junior developers on product features that are implemented
*       Perform hands-on software design and development in Java
*       Develop and execute unit tests for product components
*       Encourage innovation of process and creative development methodologies
*       Perform peer code reviews and provide feedback
*       Promote high quality, scalability, and timely completion of projects
*       Work with cross functional teams, including Business, QA and Operations.

The Senior Java Developer shall possess most of the following skills:

*       BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
*       7+ years of software development experience
*       Development experience in an enterprise-class system with multi-tier
architecture
*       Must have JEE 6 experience, including JPA, JSF, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JMS
*       Broad experience with various Java development frameworks.
*       Experience with one of the J2EE containers such as JBOSS, Tomcat,
Websphere etc.
*       Solid Experience in J2EE APIs including EJBs, Servlets, JTA, JSPs,
JSTL, web services and JDBC
*       Strong experience in implementing successful distributed, scalable,
high-performance multi-threaded server applications
*       Experience with Design patterns
*       Experience with data grid technology such as ehCache, Hazelcast or
Coherence.
*       Knowledge of the implications of developing for high-availability
clustered environments
*       Working knowledge of Linux and Windows
*       Experience with open source Java technologies including Ant, Jenkins,
Maven.
*       Experience with SQL programming.
*       Familiarity with XML related APIs including SAX and DOM parsers and XSLT
*       Insurance industry experience.
*       Strong speaking and writing skills
*       Comfortable working in a flexible Agile development environment

Thanks and Regards

Randhir Tiwari

Sr. IT Recruiter | IDC Technologies, Inc

1851 McCarthy Blvd Milpitas, CA 95035

D: 408 882 6434

Email :- randhir.tiw...@idctechnologies.com

Hangout:- randhirtiwari.2...@gmail.com