Hi,

Hope you are doing good!

I am  Sidhu from Nitya INC. You can directly reach me  | Email:
sidhuni...@gmail.com
<http://Email:saidulu.nayak...@araucariatechnologies.com/>

Here is our client requirement. Please Let me know if you are
available/interested in this position. Kindly respond to this requirement
with your updated profile and contact details.

Note : If your are interested in this position, please update your resume
to highlight the skills according to the Job description
We have a requirement for a *Sr SQL DBA.*

*Sr SQL DBA*

*Location: Walnut Creek,CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*F2F required*

*·         Solid experience in database development and support in MS SQL
Server*

*·         environments (version 2008 - 2016) experience in deploying
physical and cloud*

*·         instances of SQL.*

*·         3+ years of experience in scripting language like PowerShell, VB
Script,*

*·         Python, or similar.*

*·         Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization using SQL
Monitor,*

*·         New Relic, and other related tools.*

*·         Resolving database integrity issues, performance issues,
blocking &*

*·         deadlocking issues.*

*·         Advanced experience with TSQL language and stored procedures,*

*·         transactional replication, multi-node clustering, mirroring,
etc.*

*·         Financial*

*Please send mail to: sidhuni...@gmail.com <sidhuni...@gmail.com>Thanks &
Regards,SidhuNitya Inc *